Saturday 25 December 2010

Well there was Christmas

Not sure how you celebrate or indeed if do at all in your house but for us it was fun!!!

None of us are dressed!!!!!!, Axl still running around in his Elf shorts Santa got him lol. We spent the day together with nothing to do but eat and play.

If you ever wondered (I’m sure you have better things to think of over this festive time) what Tilly gets up-to at Christmas well, Like fluffy Slippers and Pom Poms I had my miss matched comfy clothes on with a row of beautiful pearls and was dancing around the kitchen fitting batteries in and sorting the gizmos out while cooking the turkey. I was allowed to play on Angus’s new game and knocked out a light bulb; I was jumping on a raft at the time. There are some things you should give a try in your forties, raft jumping in your living room is one, you don’t even get wet goes down a treat just like sensible shoes, it’s an age thing.

I thought of you all and hope you were also dancing and having fun x

Boxing Day next, even more fun as we always, amble around getting a lazy brunch and then go for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment