Monday 20 December 2010

My Beautiful Flight of Fancy has Been at it Again!

This is based loosely on fact, but I’m not telling which part is fiction, that’s for you to ponder on.

Well my Beautiful Flight of Fancy has been busy again. Axl has been complaining that she has been putting everyone else’s undergarments in his draws (pardon the pun). Last week he wore his Dads; which flapped around quite a bit, most annoying apparently. Though he did realise that the pair he was trying to put on, on Wednesday were in-fact his sisters, just in the nick of time; he had P.E that day (mind boggles with that one) and yesterday being the last day of term he was having a few issues when he realised that the yellow smiley pants, were, in-fact his little brothers. I say sack the fairy, she is obviously no good at the job!
                                 
Fairy’s; I thought, where supposed to grant wishes and help in an effortless manor. This one makes stress and is either incompetent or mixed with a shake of pixy dust. Now I must say I’m getting a little upset at always being blamed for the mishaps, I may be a mother but I’m no super woman that’s for sure. There is no way I could do all the tasks around the house and I don’t mean just the cleaning, sorting and tidying up, oh no making favourite meals and mending all that is broken and sorting the internet out. Mums’ need their little helpers, and trust me to get the defective one.

The bottom has just fallen out of Axl’s draws again so I’ll have to go.

Glue at the ready!!!

Just pulled the second load of the day out of the washing machine when out popped a lolly pop!! Wait till I catch up with that fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment