Sunday 26 December 2010

Boxing Day

Starts with making i.d cards with Angus, sorting the marble run out and white water rafting!!!!

Soon we will be having a breakfast of left over’s, which is one of my all time favourites. With the Brussels mixed with Horse-Chestnuts and bacon and normally left over mash which we call bubble and squeak, not sure why, but they ate all the mashL. The Brussels must be the bubbles as they look like green bubbles so we will be squeackless at brunch. If I can justify opening the bubbly wine that I have put by, will be sipping that while listening to James Blunt while I cook. This is my type of heaven.

This is enhanced by firstly writing to you all and then I will be putting the finishing touches to Episode seven of Fluffy Slippers and Pom Poms, which I promise I will put on as soon as I’ve done. This afternoon we will go for a walk (if I can drag them out) and this evening I hope to start the drawing of my balloons. How can such simple things give so much pleasure?

Before Christmas day we shop until we drop, worry endlessly that we have enough food and drink and when it’s all over we sit back and the best pleasure we have had is time; time to breathe and just look at the world around us. Then we are told why did we stress so much? Oh I could get on a soap box about this one but why spoil the mood?

Hope you are getting a few minutes peace to just enjoy breathing x  

No comments:

Post a Comment