Monday 30 March 2015

ME/CFS is bullying Angus again

We are off again to the hospital (30/03/15) ME/CFS is bullying Angus again.

Angus who is acutely aware how this can effect him, questions my judgement on this front. Can’t say I blame the poor little fellow. His thoughts are: his brother is home and is willing to play with him (if and when ever he wakes up) so why should he waste his energy on doing something that will not make any difference at all. His other point is – why should he put himself through the pain of it all?

I have no answers. But we going anyway, what else can I do? This journey of only twenty minutes duration can not have that much of an effect on him? Grit your teeth and carry on?

We shall see, He has defiantly improved over the last couple of days. He has started to doodle and move about much more, so perhaps this is the beginning of his recovery?

I am sceptical, because we have been here so many times before. If you follow this just keep in mind the effects of any exertion can take 48 hours to emerge. Over the next week I will try to post how it all turns out for him, us.


Wish us luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment